Resources for the Embodiment Circle online
Embodiment Circles support wellbeing, learning and connection and are free to all. If you’d like to be with others in a positive virtual environment, reduce your stress, and move a little to support your health, then join in.
Circles are pragmatic and accessible, with no spiritual or political agenda. The Classic Circle format involves gentle movement, secular meditation and sharing.
Themed Circles have a more specific topic but still will involve these core elements. Have a look at the interactive calendar below to see what's on offer.
Circles are co-creative and egalitarian. They and are not therapy, healing, religious, etc. Circles are most often fun, surprisingly touching, and really useful during stressful isolating times.
All groups are on Zoom and hosted by experienced practitioners. They are free of charge: hosts are free to ask for donations, and you are free not to contribute.
Example of an online circle
Time zone adjusted Calendar with Circle Descriptions - Check if your Circle is taking place this week
- We're officially breaking for summer, but some hosts are continuing, e.g. through July, or every other week. Check each week!
- This calendar adjusts to your local time zone.
You can set it to your time zone in the settings to the left.
- Best viewed in landscape mode if you're on a phone.
- Hover over a title or click on it to see that Circle's description.
The colour coding will tell you if it's a Classic Embodiment Circle (in English or another language) or a Thematic Circle.
- Click on the Zoom button in your registration email at the time you want to join, and you will enter that Circle. The same button works for all Circles.
If you haven't received an email from us a few minutes after registering, please check your spam or promotions folder.